Friday, December 6, 2013

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die

So there I was, out shopping with my Mum(few last minute x-mas purchases & gift requests etc.) when we wander into out favourite bookstore, allbooks4less. Everything ranges between $5-$10 & I just happened to stumble across a A Clockwork Orange covered version of '1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die'.


I had been after this book for a while(along with 1001 Movies), but they're generally not cheap, I was also unaware it had been released with a ACO cover., so I'm quite happy I stumbled across it. It's by far my best 'random find' of the year(besides online finds of course!).
The book of course, lists basically the greatest literature of all time, ranging from Poe & De Sade, to du Maurier & Steinbeck & of course Anthony Burgess.


Full of random knowledge about the stories & authors, it's really a great list to work from. Now I just have a few hundred books I need to acquire & read.
Also, apologies for the blinding photos. I really suck at photographing glossy items.

No comments:

Post a Comment