Sunday, May 14, 2017

Cockwork Orange Bukkake - TRU:TEK x Electric Monarchy

This was one of those 'I'm lucky I looked!' purchases! I have an instagram account, but I don't really use it(no smart phone). A few weeks ago however, I decided to have a scroll through my feed & I'm so glad I did! If it wasn't for my aimless online behaviour, I never would have been aware this even existed!


It's almost impossible to capture the 'orange' of this toy. Every one of my photos looks different & not a single one is accurate! But to be entirely honestly... I bought this for the packaging!


Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of this sculpt. This is actually my second Bukkake. The original Bukkake was GID, you can read about it on my other blog Stuff & Things. The A Clockwork Orange nature of this one however, obviously appealed to my Kubrick obsession!


This Cockwork Orange Bukkake was available from Softoy Hobby. There was only 10 available & they've sold out now. They were TRU:TEKs exclusive version of the sculpt. It was designed by electric monarchy & was sculpted by macsorro.


This little rubber-resin pile of cum also came with extra eye stickers & they threw in an awesome Jaws-ooze pin! I'm super happy about snagging this!


For good measure, I took a few photos with one of my mini The Rocking Machine toys. Not my greatest photography attempt, but it amused me.

You can find TRU:TEK on instagram or stop by Softoy Hobby.
You can also check out electric monarchy & macsorro on instagram too!

No comments:

Post a Comment